Your Entertainment Base

Recent Posts

Monday 22 June 2015

Jokes: Curious Questions.

I need you to answer the questions below….
[1] Can one cry under water?
[2] Do fish ever get thirsty?
[3] Why don’t birds fall off from trees when they are asleep?
[4] Why is a house called building when it is already built?
[5] When they say that dog food is new and improved, who tasted it?
[6] If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
[7] Why doesn’t glue stick to it’s bottle?
[8] I love you is not a question, why does it require an answer?
Share:

0 comments:

designed by isaactayo. Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a blog site like this you can contact me on 08123234221 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac Segun .Your presence is Appreciated

About Buzzman

advertise with us here

views

click to like on Facebook

Place your Ads here

Like page

Translate

Share

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a site like this you can contact me on 08136331903 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac eyitayo .Thanks

Followers

Click to JOin Lizzy Foundation