Your Entertainment Base

Recent Posts

Saturday 29 August 2015

‘My greatest fear is dying young’ – Ronaldo


 
 The Portuguese ace says his whole life revolves around his family and that he enjoys nothing more than spending time with his son.

 Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed
his greatest fear is dying young.
The Portugal international is father to a five-year-old
son and says that there is nothing more important to
him than his family and friends.
Consequently, he is keen to live a long and happy life
that revolves around those dearest time him – and, of
course, football.
“My greatest fear is dying young,” the three-time Ballon d’Or winner told Libero. “I don’t want to die young.
“I want to die an old man, at 80 or 90 years old.
“I try to do normal things with my family, my friends, my son. I try to be as normal as possible. My favourite pastime is playing with my son.
“The people around me, they always spur me on. They are a source of good vibes and positive energy and that’s the most important thing for me.
“I try to enjoy the moment. I like playing football and I want the fans to enjoy it as much as I do.”
Ronaldo is renowned for an intensive fitness regime
that has transformed him from a skinny winger into a physically imposing forward, which he believes is down to his strong work ethic.
“My goal is to try to always be the best, year in, year
out, and training hard to push myself to the max,” he
added.
“I’ve always tried to do that and in the last eight, nine or 10 years I think it has worked pretty well for me, so I’ll try to go on doing the same.”
Ronaldo, who has won the last two Ballon d’Or awards, scored a career-high 61 goals in all competitions last season.
Source :GOAL
Share:

0 comments:

designed by isaactayo. Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a blog site like this you can contact me on 08123234221 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac Segun .Your presence is Appreciated

About Buzzman

advertise with us here

views

click to like on Facebook

Place your Ads here

Like page

Translate

Share

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a site like this you can contact me on 08136331903 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac eyitayo .Thanks

Followers

Click to JOin Lizzy Foundation