Your Entertainment Base

Recent Posts

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Dear LP readers: A married man keeps paying money into my account

From a female LP reader
I'm a 20 years old girl and a student in one of the tertiary institutions. Earlier this year, I met this guy online. He kept disturbing me that he wanted to see me that I ended up deciding to meet him. When I saw him, I could tell from every inch that he was married. After the meeting, he called me later. I then used that opportunity to ask him whether he was married. He denied it outrightly. We still kept in touch but I never wanted to meet him again because he looked a lot more older than me.
So, there was this time I had an accommodation problem in school and he decided to help me out. Initially, I turned down the help but after much deliberation, I decided to send him my account details. He later paid money into my account. It got to a point that I was having this strong instinct that he is really married that I decided to search for him on Facebook although I didn't know his surname. Luckily, I found him and guess what, I found out that not only is he married, but he has two kids. I sent the pictures I saw to him and warned him never to call me. He has since refused to stop and the worst part of it is that he now pays money into my account on regular basis.
I know the money goes a long way in helping me in school but I want him to stop because I know it's not right. He has also refused to stop calling me even after I have threatened him. I don't know what else to do because this situation is really troubling me.
Share:

0 comments:

designed by isaactayo. Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a blog site like this you can contact me on 08123234221 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac Segun .Your presence is Appreciated

About Buzzman

advertise with us here

views

click to like on Facebook

Place your Ads here

Like page

Translate

Share

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Isaac Tayo is a young blogger and web designer. To Creat a site like this you can contact me on 08136331903 or follow me on twitter @ Isaac Tayo ,or better still add me on face book with Aladeyelu Isaac eyitayo .Thanks

Followers

Click to JOin Lizzy Foundation